Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A new home......

No, not for me and Kim, we're still living with the in-laws. We sold our condo so fast we didn't actually get around to looking for a place of our own, which in retrospect may have been an oversight. No, the new home refers to my blog which I have relocated to blogger.com, mainly because it syncs with this rather nifty new browser flock, which is well worth downloading and trying out, especially if you spend a lot of time online blogging, sharing photos, using facebook etc. Plus it integrates very well with Firefox. I have imported over most of the existing entries from my blog, so you can read my words of wisdom over and over again. However the comments were lost in the move, so please leave some glowing praise (or uncultured death threats, however you see fit). Bookmark this link please for hours of browsing pleasure.

No comments: